Saturday, July 16, 2011

Two Month Celebration.

To kick off the celebration, after midnight, July 15 (two months since my arrival in Denver), we had a tea party in front of the art museum.

We ended up sitting on a bunch of ants and freaked out for a good 10 minutes. 



To start, nengmyun and kalbi in Aurora. Hot picture, by the way.

Went to Washington Park with Sebastian from Cruel Intentions.


Welcome to the Safari Disco Club!

After MUCH, MUCH pestering, whining, crying, shouting from Sebastian, I finally gave in and went PEDALING in the lake.



In the evening, Sarah came over (hahahaha) and we explored Denver on a Friday night.


This picture (despite how much I hate it) made me realize how much I'm starting to look like my sister (with the ever-present appearance of my brother).



And ended the night at Denver Diner.

So how does it feel to be two months into Denver's culture and lifestyle? I don't know, stop asking me. It's as if I live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment