Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Say Anything.

Met the most good looking man in my life today. No lie. He's the same model who told me I have beautiful hair a few months ago. Except I went to talk to him today to hook my friend up, and instead, ended up falling in love with him myself (at least I had the balls to talk to him!).

Oh yeah, I forgot to say (because it's honestly not worth mentioning), but...he's gay. Straighter than any straight guy, but unfortunately for me, not into my luscious locks in that way.
I'll be decorating my room with his photoshoot pictures for all of you to see.

Anyway, finally got paid for my article that published this month. I'm really bummed out that there's no release party! Of all the months...

Anyway, enough is enough. Tomorrow is my first Elite event! Goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. SCREW YOU YOU TREND FOLLOWER!!!!

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. elite event!! so fun, good luck. hopefully we can go to one together when you're here :)

    ReplyDelete