Friday, June 24, 2011

The Unexpected.

Thursday was also unproductive. I read an entire issue of Good at B&N and then wrote twice. That's when you know I have a lot of time on my hands thanks to not having a job in Denver this summer.

At night, however, we went over to Matthew's (ginormous) studio and watched a French documentary on organic food, drank "Peace" green tea, ate pomegranates and banana chocolate chip muffin tops, and pet Boris (the fattest cat in the world) until my eyes turned red. I guess I'm allergic to cats.

Our Koreanness felt like we needed to bring gifts to his house.


Evil in every way possible, these things.



Today will maybe be full of surprises. Gym, an acoustic show, or Untitled, or Battle of the Bands (courtesy of 303), or just Korean food for dinner, demanded by Matty M. 
I'll let you know how today goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment