Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Irony.

Our random fancy night:
(which reminds me...every 15th of the month, we're supposed to have a fancy dinner as a monthly celebratory shindig of my arrival. We skipped June because of Ken, but I guess all these little things added up).

Sarah blushing at my beauty ;)
Actually, I don't know what she's doing.

Gross, why am I doing that?


Sarah's cyclops eyes.



Today after 303, our EIC gave us a ride downtown (a horrific experience).
Afterwards, we did a lot of traveling for some errands. Cherry Creek, Guitar Center, Walmart, and meeting Sarah and Cadence. I went to Whole Foods for the first time in my life. Why is that such a crime? I'm from Rancho... I just go to Henry's when I'm feeling fancy (which is rare).

As you can see, Cadence was very excited to see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment