Saturday, June 25, 2011

Battle Of The Bands.

I was told my pictures come out blurry/pixelated (on Macs-- go figure), so I've extended the width of my blog hoping that enlarged images have better quality than small, compressed images.

Yesterday was dedicated to Matty M. He gave us a wake up call, then we worked out at his gym, and then he came over for dinner.




"Come. Come sit on my lap."
It took me a while to comply.
They went to Untitled at the Denver Art Museum (where Matty works), while I knocked out for an hour. Then we headed to City Hall for Battle of the Bands.




We sneaked over next door where there was an open rooftop (or whatever you call it). This venue is three stories cool! Definitely a change of scene from annoying ass dub step (huge in Denver, I guess) to jazz music.

Matthew giving Stephen lessons.




Matthew's friend, Margaret, joined us last minute.

Fiesty, those two.

No comments:

Post a Comment