Friday, July 22, 2011

The Winner Is.

No decent pictures from today (which consisted of  a busy schedule: an interesting time at Tuscany's for coffee, Pandora for miscellaneous, Panera Bread for Stephen's soup and getting work done, the Highlands for an interview with Strut Shoes, Heidi's Brooklyn Deli for my late lunch/early dinner). Yesterday, however, we had to go to Cherry Creek for an interview with Oster (for watches). Pictures are as follows:

Very funny.



Rihanna boy who kept checking Stephen out HAHA.



Welcome to Civic Center Park.

 We live 5 minutes walking distance from here.


 This is the Denver Art Museum (where Matthew works), which is directly in front of the apartment.

That brick is my summer abode.

And I wasn't in this car ride but this is Kayla, our neighbor and fellow 303 writer.

1 comment:

  1. you might look good with short haaairr http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9lFVJ-p5vyY/TioXa-eLX4I/AAAAAAAADDQ/biEeVCrdI0I/s640/IMG_2844.JPG

    ReplyDelete