Tuesday, July 5, 2011

US Day.

In commemoration of Independence Day, we went to Brother's for BBQ. I don't want it again for a very long time :(




Pablo's (coffee) on 6th.

The dark wild forest that is my hair.

At night, Sarah came to Denver (by mistake because we all thought there would be a show at Civic Center, but that was just yesterday, which I also enjoyed, accompanied by Matthew). So we headed to Aurora and had a picnic just before the fireworks. We had THE BEST view. They were shooting them right in front of us.



Haha.

Cute thang.




Cadence's fussiness hahaha.



By the way, SUBTLE relaunched: new and improved. And we have a Facebook page now. So please "like" us if you haven't yet, and seriously, thanks to everyone who has been following, reblogging, commenting, and now "liking." I'm no longer a writer for SUBTLE but involved in "community development." AKA I need yall to like, comment, and follow us.
I'm not joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment