Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Strenuous.

This was by far the most strenuous day of my life, in terms of trudging through 24 hours.

It was a normal day. My fever had worn off, but my body was still aching. I talked to both my parents this morning. It's been a while since I directly talked with my father.
I hate it when people post up stupid conversations they have with their moms via text because no one thinks it's cute except for yourself. Everyone has a quirky mom-- we get it. Then I figured, at least I'm not putting it up on the pretentious world of Facebook, but on my personal blog.

Really without any reason, we went to Rooster and Moon for a smoothie and iced coffee. Their coffee seems to be ill suiting for me. Too strong. So really, I have no reason to be there all the time.

He was reading with his fruity smoothie.

And I was writing with my iced coffee.

This flower reminded me of my mom. Almost all small, wild flowers remind me of my mom.



By this hour, I was MISERABLE. Cold, hot, cold, hot. But still, I walked all over the CU Denver campus.



After we got back from our walk, this happened.

Since I was suddenly feeling fine and dandy, and unexpectedly, Stephen was feeling ill and was sent home early from work, after he took a nap and I wrote that blog entry, we went to Lime for Taco Tuesday ($1 tacos and $4 margaritas...which I passed, mostly for health and weight issues). Honestly, the food wasn't that great.

For some odd reason, we noticed that Lime had to be THE place for gays to hang out (there's also a dj/bar on the other side), or THE place for a gay to bring their fag hag (aka straight girls like me).

We explored Larimer Square.



Went inside The Market and found copies of 303.

There's our Pride issue.


And after The Market, we went to Jamba Juice, skeptical that it was open at 10:30PM. Lo and behold, an extremely attractive boy (in the most unorthodox way possible) was working behind the counter. Nasty black hair, but brilliant blue eyes and a charming smile. Nice, talkative personality to go along with it. We made light conversation.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was in high school too. But that won't stop me from applying there tomorrow.
Good night world.

3 comments:

  1. oh gosh i feel guilty for posting things my mom says on fb... but she's too cute HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as you know the mom, it's okay. and i know your mom well enough HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEIRDEST most unconventional day/night ever. i cant believe how fine I felt in the morning.

    ReplyDelete