Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Indoors.

Yesterday I spent the day in our little box and didn't take a single step out the door. It was one of those days where my desperation to go anywhere-but-here succumbed to my weak body's unwillingness to do so. Instead, Matthew came over for dinner with Pinot Noir, which I opted out of (thanks for the wine, sriracha, garlic, and chopping the veggies).


Because I was feeling ill for the day and couldn't go to Famous Dave's happy hour with Jihee and Brad, they came over to stop by and hung around for a bit. (No pictures of Jihee! None of these were taken by me anyway).

And then of course, I spent the rest of the night finding things online--with a major headache.

By the way, whoever said My Big Fat Greek Wedding is a good chick flick is also the worst movie critic ever and I will never trust your opinion again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment