Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bolder Boulder.

Almost on a whim, Steef and I went to Boulder for this kid's "BBQ" last night. More like just sitting in a hot apartment with strangers for an hour. This kid (who will remain anonymous) started talking about church, and thought I was offended by what he was saying, and then without letting me answer, went on about how he didn't "give a shit" and about how much he DGAF about anyone's opinions. Made me realize how afraid people are of being judged. I was honestly pretty indifferent on his stance on the church, especially because it wasn't anything I've never heard before. What was supposed to happen next? All we could do was give an unfortunate look of goodbye when I got up to leave his place. 
Nice knowing you.

 So we went to the bookstore after we lied and said we were heading back to Denver.







Had mochi ice cream. Mine was passion fruit and it was dericious.

 Summer face.



 Trippy. 

Illegal Pete's before heading back to Denver.

And a pit stop to the 37th floor of the Hyatt. Welcome to Denver everybody. Pictures from today (Sunday) will be uploaded tomorrow during work. Heh. I'm too tired today.

No comments:

Post a Comment